Leigh Harper Incorporated has grown from humble beginnings into what is now a well-respected practice that delivers a quality and effective service. We at Leigh Harper Incorporated are committed to delivering a personalised service.
Since our inception, Leigh Harper Incorporated has witnessed many and far reaching changes in our society, customs, government and the legal system in South Africa. Through perseverance and determination, Leigh Harper Incorporated has managed to hold true to its fundamental values, chief amongst which are service, excellence and client care.
Leigh Harper Inc has established itself as a leading firm of attorneys. In so doing, we have also earned a reputation for delivering exceptional standards of client service and an eminently progressive approach to office management.
We have excellent contacts that assist us quickly and efficiently with the current problematic issuing of rates clearance figures for clearance purposes. We have a hands-on approach to all potentially problematic issues and regularly assist with rectifying problematic council accounts and water and electricity readings and installations that may delay the rates clearance certificate.
We have excellent conveyancers at all the deeds offices that can attend to all manner of deeds office issues from the obvious efficient lodging and registering to rectifying problems when necessary.
Our integrity and specialised service will provide you with a smooth, personal, professional and stress-free transaction which as our many old and established clients will tell you, will keep you using us time and again.
Services we provide:
- Advising on and drafting of the offer to purchase which is an agreement of sale.
- Transfers of properties
- Attending to the various matters before registration or transfer takes place such as: obtaining bond cancellation figures, rates and levy clearance figures and the respective certificates, preparing supporting documentation and drafting the Title Deed, obtaining documentation for verification purposes, obtaining deeds searches, consulting and signing with the respective parties, dealing with the financial arrangements of the transfer of property or specific transaction, obtaining the necessary consents in terms of title conditions and legislation, certification of documentation and the arranging of lodgement of documentation in the Deeds Office.
- Registration of servitudes
- We deal with the subdivision and consolidation of properties with the registration of Certificates of registered Title
- Township Establishment and Sectional Title developments
- We attend to the registration of various necessary applications consents and endorsements
- We register and cancel mortgage bonds